Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The "I Have Nothing To Wear" Style Files!

Don't you just abhor the "I have nothing to wear" dread when you open your closet? Well, I have just the solution for some great, classic looks available from vintage online sellers! Here are a few things that are wardrobe building blocks...













Classic military inspired trench coat from BTBVintage.















Ralph Lauren black cashmere blend sweater from Glitz 1.












Yummy caramel suede knotted waist skirt from Big Yellow Taxi.














Andre Assous black equestrian riding boots from Pacific Wonderland










Black Chanel drawstring chain handbag from Fashion Squid.
















Dramatic 18k gold Nina Ricci charm bracelet from Sneller 8190.








Put Your Own Spin On A Classic Look Today!

--Lee Ann






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo LA LA Lee Ann! It is an honor to be a classic among these CLASSICS! Beautiful choices ~¿~ glitz1

My Passport to Style said...

Gorgeous suede rust skirt, my vintage friend! Sharon x

Sarah Klassen said...

such lovely pieces!

That trench is a true must! Also, thank you so much for all of the lovely comments you left on my blog this week -- you are so so kind!

:)

Tricia said...

I just picked up some vintage sewing patterns at our local thrift store, this puts me in the mood to start on them soon. Thanks.